1. General terms.
- According to the order made in the web page Seller commits to sell and deliver goods to the Buyer;
- Basic information about the product, the product composition, care instruction, packaging, etc. are described for each product individually. Seller informs that information about the product can be changed without warning;
- In case there is a problem with delivery Seller contacts Buyer within 1 working day;
- Color of the products may slightly differ from photos due to different monitor settings;
- The prices for each product are shown individually. Seller informs that prices are variable, prices can be changed without warning.
- To place an order Buyer chooses the product, product size, and other variations and add them to the cart. To confirm order Buyer chooses option - Checkout;
- Correctness of the delivery information is Buyers responsibility;
- To make changes in the order Buyer must immediately contact the Seller using email - [email protected];
- If Buyer has any questions about ordering or order details please contact us using email - [email protected]
- When placing an order Buyer will receive the invoice in email address shown in the order form;
- Invoice is made electrically and valid without signature;
- Buyer pays order with bank wire transfer;
- Money transfer commission (if applied by Buyer bank) pays Buyer;
- Seller starts to prepare the order only after receiving funds in a Seller bank account.
- Buyer can choose delivery options;
- In cases the product isn't in the Sellers warehouse, Seller sends order within 3 - 5 working days from the time the payment of the order is received in Sellers bank account;
- In case Buyer needs faster deliver / shipping, Buyer informs Seller to discuss faster shipping methods;
- Cost of the shipping depends on the Buyers selected shipping method:
- Delivery in the territory of Latvia with Omniva
- Delivery in the territory of Latvia with Venipak
- Delivery to the European Union countries with door to door delivery (DPD, DHL, EMS, GLS etc.) -
- Delivery outside European Union countries (DPD, DHL, EMS, etc.) -
- Local pickup in shop Uzvaras iela 4, Uzvara, Gailīšu pag., Bauskas nov.
- Buyer must inform Seller in cases Buyer wants other shipping methods;
- Local pickups must be agreed individually;
- In case of delayed delivery, Seller informs Buyer immediately;
- Seller is not responsible for delayed delivery which is caused by the delay of Buyer's selected delivery method service provider.
5. Cancellations and refunds.
- Buyer have the right to return or change the order within 14 working days from the time Buyer receives the order if:
- Products aren't used;
- Products are packed in original packaging;
- The product is not with defects.
- To return order Buyer must contact Seller - [email protected];
- Seller refunds Buyer within 14 days from the time the returned items are received;
- We take responsibility that Buyers private information (Name, Surname, Address, etc.) will not be given to third parties except in cases if the information will be demanded by law enforcement agencies;
- For processing order, accounting and delivery reasons Seller can ask you the personal data: Name, Surname, Address, Telephone number, e-mail address;
- Buyer provided personal data is stored in Sellers web page developer platform, Seller personal computer and in email address, All data is protected and accessible only with safe password;
- Buyer have right to access their data, demand deleting personal data, correct personal data, demand to stop data processing, rights to object data processing, rights to cancel allowance of the processing data;
- We respect your privacy and we will never use your data in the way it could limit your rights;
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.